St. Croix Systems is the leading provider of healthcare Enterprise Asset Management software and services, designed to integrate the core functions of asset management, asset logistics, safety management, maintenance and capital planning.
St. Croix's EAM solutions give healthcare providers complete visibility of their assets across the entire health system. They allow for active control of the planning, acquisition, tracking, maintenance and retirement of capital assets through business intelligence tools and reporting capabilities, resulting in lower operating and capital costs, improved service and a safer environment of care.
In 2008, St. Croix Systems announced the release of the latest version of their award-winning asset management software. Asset Enterprise 5.0 is the most powerful, feature-rich and user friendly CMMS application in healthcare and is the core of St. Croix's enterprise asset management solution. The new platform includes:
- All of the functionality of our Award Winning Asset Manager application
- A highly intuitive structure and a significantly refined new look and feel
- MyVue™, the industry's first and only customizable user dashboard in the business
- InSight™ advanced dash boarding and business intelligence application providing real time data analysis
Asset Enterprise 5.0 utilizes the latest .Net and SQL technology, which enhances our industry-leading data integrity and extends our clients' ability to implement the software in St. Croix's central hosting facility or on their intranet — and to access the application from virtually anywhere.
St. Croix's EAM Software Suite Includes the following applications:
- Asset Enterprise 5.0 -- Enterprise asset management solution
- Asset Manager Pro -- Broad asset management solution
- Asset Manager -- Entry level solution
- Mobile Asset Manager -- Ability to use product on a PDA
- Portable Asset Manager -- Ability to use the product offline
- Service Center Manager -- Contact center solution for healthcare service providers
- Service Requester -- basic web service request system
- Asset Location Interface -- Standard interface for RFID and bar code location systems
- Asset Logistics and Utilization -- Mobile equipment logistics manager
- Safety Manager - Management of safety related issues for engineering service providers, such as recalls and EOC rounds
- InSight -- Business Intelligence
- MyVue -- Customizable Dashboard
St. Croix also provides two-way interfaces to ADT, ERP, RTLS, Medtester, Ansur, ECRI and many other systems. Their software is available as a typical perpetual license or a subscription.
St. Croix also provides a wide range of services including best practices and re-engineering consulting, asset assessments, software implementation services, training and education and application hosting.
St. Croix Systems
890 Winter St. Suite 170
Waltham, MA 02451
For Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South America:
Regni PTY LTD
Suite 7, 251 Blackburn Road
Mt Waverley, Victoria 3149
Phone: +61 (3) 9886 7322
Fax: +61 (3) 5968 9196