A device for performing work on a material or a physical system using only hands powered force. The hand tools can be manually used and require no electronic powered machine to perform the work.
- Lineman Pliers
- Slip Joint Pliers
- Socket Set
- Multi-Tool (Leatherman)
- Wire Crimper
- Water-Pump Pliers (Channel Locks)
- Use the right tool for the job.
- Don't use broken or damaged tools, dull cutting tools, or screwdrivers with worn tips.
- Cut in a direction away from your body.
- Make sure your grip and footing are secure when using large tools.
- Carry tools securely in a tool belt or box. Don't carry tools up ladders. Use a hoist or rope.
- Keep close track of tools when working at heights. A falling tool can kill a co-worker.
- Pass a tool to another person by the handle; never toss it to them.
- Use the right personal protective equipment (PPE) for the job.
- Never carry sharp or pointed tools such as a screwdriver in your pocket.
- Select ergonomic tools for your work task when movements are repetitive and forceful.
- Be on the lookout for signs of repetitive stress. Early detection might prevent a serious injury.
- Always keep your tools in top condition. A dull blade or blunt point can lead to injury.
- Store tools properly when you stop work.
- Wikipedia Tools
- Test Equipment
- Surgery Tools and Equipment
- Imaging Tools and Equipment
- Lab Tools and Equipment
- Informatics Tools and Equipment
- General Biomed Tools and Equipment
- Dialysis Tools and Equipment
- Tools and Equipment