Electrical circuit schematic symbols are graphical sign, that is used to design electronic, electrical circuit schematic diagram. There is a quite adequate collection of symbol for electrical, electronic circuit. You can use this high quality schematic symbols to design your own schematic circuit diagram. Download high quality electrical schematic symbols image. 
Basic Switch Symbols
The switch symbols below shows SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT.
- Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) is an on-off switch allows current to flow only when it is in the closed (on) position.
- Single Pole, Double Throw (SPDT) is a 2-way changeover switch directs the flow of current to one of two routes according to its position. Some SPDT switches have a central off position and are described as "on-off-on".
- Double Pole, Single Throw (DPST) is adual on-off switch which is often used to switch mains electricity because it can isolate both the live and neutral connections.
- Double Pole, Double Throw (DPDT) is a switch can be wired up as a reversing switch for a motor. Some DPDT switches have a central off position.
Contact Switch Symbols
The following switch symbols present make contact switch, break contact switch, two way contact switch, passing make contact switch, spring return switch, stay put switch, and also limit switch, circuit breaker.
The switch contact symbols are smart and can be designed so that the contacts "close" (establish continuity) when actuated, or "open" (interrupt continuity) when actuated. For switches that have a spring-return mechanism in them, the direction that the spring returns it to with no applied force is called the normal position. Therefore, contacts that are open in this position are called normally open and contacts that are closed in this position are called normally closed.
The semiconductor symbols below show some graphic presentations of commonly used semiconductor components such as MOSFET, Bipolar, Junction, Transverse, Ohmic, Unijunction, Darlington, Latch, IGFET, Diode, Tunnel diode, Varactor, Diac, Triac, Controlled switch, Controlled rectifier, Four layer diode and Photodiode symbols. The Semiconductor symbols are smart, industrial standard and vector-based for electrical schematic diagrams. Most of semiconductor symbols can be changed in their appearance, style and color according to users' requirements.
- ↑ CircuitTune. "Electrical circuit schematic symbols." ccessdate: 1/2/16. http://www.circuitstune.com/2012/07/electrical-schematic-symbols.html
- ↑ EdrawSoft. "Electrical Switch Symbols." 2004-2015. https://www.edrawsoft.com/switch-symbols.php