Arizona Biomedical Association (ABA) is a professional organization run by the Biomedical Engineering community in Arizona. With this in mind, it is vital that you get involved.
The first organizing meeting will be in March 13, 2008 in the Phoenix area. At that meeting several important topics will be discussed, including:
- Official name of the group
- Should the group be statewide, or regional?
- Format and frequency of meetings
- Discuss (and nominate?) leaders for the offices of:
President / Vice President / Secretary / Treasurer / Board members
Meetings should offer a venue to:
- discuss subjects of mutual interest,
- share personal experiences with vendors products
- improve equipment maintenance methodology
- hear about most recent local JC Hospital Accreditation process
- network with your peers and vendors
- hear about vendors latest and greatest technologies and accomplishments.
- Support of the ICC Certification process.